What does performance under pressure mean to you? To us, it means offering valve solutions that are engineered to meet the challenges of oil and gas operators who need safe, profitable production.
With the acquisition of COOPER® Valves and Accuseal® in 2017, Forum became the owner/manufacturer of two of the oil and gas industry’s most trusted product lines. We are the world’s only producer of genuine Cooper and Accuseal valves, and authentic manufacturing is based solely in the United States.
As we leverage this 90-year legacy of excellence, Forum continues to advance valve solutions that include exotic-alloy valves that are notoriously difficult to manufacture. Our valve products – ranging from cast/forged gate, globe and check valves to resilient-seated and metal-seated ball valves – all comply with rigorous American National Standards Institute and American Petroleum Institute standards.
- Cast full port gate valves
- Forged flanged full port gate valves
- Forged threaded regular port gate valves
- Cast full port globe valves
- Forged flanged full port globe valves
- Forged threaded regular port globe valves
- Y-pattern globe valves
- Cast full port swing check valves
- Forged flanged full port swing check valves
- Forged threaded regular port swing check valves
- Forged threaded regular port piston check valves
Flanged and Threaded End Ball Valves
- Cast full port flanged end ball valves
- Threaded end ball valves
- Cast full port threaded end ball valves
Forum also offers pressure seal and cryogenic valves as well as tilt disc and stop check valves. Contact our specialists for more information on these special-request solutions.