Sub-Atlantic Tether Management System
A large proportion of recorded ROV downtime is attributed to TMS failures. So when you talk to the users of our TMS systems, the one thing they will confirm is that they are extremely reliable.
- Renowned in Industry for High Reliability
- Telescopic Frame Accommodates ROV Tool Skids
- Fully Electric with Single Drive Motor
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel and Polypropylene Construction
- 250 metre Nominal Tether Capacity (more for smaller tethers)
- Unique, Simple, Reliable Drive System
- Accurate Spooling
- ROV Latching System
- Available in 3 Sizes + Specials
These TMS systems are fully electric and utilise a unique system that drives the main drum and traction wheel using a single motor whilst maintaining cable tension and accurate spooling. The stainless steel main frame is telescopic, allowing of various depths of under-slung tool skids to be fitted to the ROV. For deep-water operation, the TMS can be supplied with a high voltage transformer fitted for conversion of the ROV power.