The l-Compass is a unique integration of fiber-optic gyro technology with GPS that provides heading, pitch and roll measurements with the reliability and accuracy of higher priced FOG gyro systems.
- Maintains heading accuracy through GPS outages
- Eliminates GPS noise instability
- Operates with a rate of turn of up to 300 degrees per second
- Outputs GPS time stamped data on four independently configurable ports
- Outputs GPS position (with WAAS DGPS corrections if available) and velocity
- Easy installation and set-up