iXBlue GAPS USBL
The iXBlue fourth-generation pre-calibrated GAPS combines high performance ultra-short baseline (USBL) and a fiber-optic inertial navigation system (INS) in the same housing to provide accurate position of any subsea object, in diverse and challenging environments. Its performance ranges from extremely shallow water to deep sea. Its compact and all-in-one design allows both portable and permanent installations. One of GAPS key new features is support of dynamic positioning (DP).
- Integrates USBL, high-grade INS, real-time positioning and GPS
- Position accuracy: 0.06% x slant range
- Advanced signal processing and 3D acoustic antenna for range and accuracy performance
- Powerful dynamic positioning (DP) mode (L/USBL/INS)
- iXBlue GAPS USBL c/w 95m cable
- iXBlue GAPS USBL wideband upgrade