iXBlue Subsea Octans MKIV
OCTANS 3000 is a subsea survey-grade gyrocompass and complete motion sensor for water depths up to 3,000m. Based on iXBlue’s FOG technology it outputs heading, roll, pitch, heave, rate of turn and acceleration. OCTANS 3000 can be easily upgraded to full INS mode (i.e. ROVINS).
- Complete gyrocompass and motion sensor
- Smart HeaveTM
- Fiber Optic Gyroscope (FOG), unique strap-down technology
- Ethernet, Web-based Man-Machine Interface (MMI)
- Titanium made, small, portable plug and play system
- Optional full featured Inertial Navigation System