Sonardyne RovNav 6 LBL Transceiver & USBL Responder
ROVNav 6 is a 6G® Wideband®2 ranging and telemetry Long BaseLine (LBL) and telemetry transceiver specifically designed for installation on work class ROVs.
Its high power output and Sonardyne Wideband®2 signal processing offers improved range and acoustic performance in challenging conditions such as on noisy vehicles or in multipath environments.
- High power, long range LBL transceiver
- MF frequency band utilising Sonardyne Wideband®2 ranging and telemetry protocols
- More robust performance in shallow water and reverberant environments around structures etc.
- Real-time diagnostics available on ranges to enable quality control
- USBL compatible responder with emergency transponder mode (Li-ion battery)
- Rugged mechanics and connectors
- Integrated modem capability for data download from Sonardyne AMT/Fetch products at data rates from 100 to 9000 bits per second
- Standard sensors - temperature, pressure, sound velocity and MEMS inclinometer
- 3,000 or 5,000 metre depth rated; 7,000 metre on request
- Field proven