Sonardyne Lodestar GyroCompatt 6
The Lodestar GyroCompatt (LGC) integrates Sonardyne’s Wideband® acoustic positioning and Lodestar Attitude and Hearing Reference Technology (in one small, highly versatile and robust instrument). This provides high update rate wireless attitude, heading, heave, surge, sway, pressure, SV and acoustic positioning of any subsea object.
Compatible with USBL and LBL positioning systems, the Lodestar GyroCompatt product family provides real time motion data for structure deployment via the integrated high speed acoustic modem.
- Sonardyne Wideband® acoustic positioning transponder and Lodestar AHRS unit in a single subsea housing
- Rechargeable 20 hour internal battery pack; option for external power
- Acoustic and manual ROV On/Off switch for Lodestar AHRS
- Upgradable to LBL aided INS
- Sonardyne Wideband® and Kongsberg HPR 400 compatible
- Autonomous data logging mode (sensor data and ranges)
- Faster command and configuration
- Simultaneous ranging and sensor data recovery in one transmission
- Integrated sound speed and pressure sensor with an additional port for auxiliary sensors
- Real time diagnostics on range measurements for quality control
- High speed acoustic modem
- Compact size for ease of handling and ROV deployment/recovery
- Data telegram output and 24 V available for ROV displays