Sonardyne Compatt/DPT Transponder Flotation Collar
Sonardyne’s range of subsurface flotation collars enable acoustic navigation and positioning transponders to be deployed, moored on the seabed and then recovered to the surface. The floats are compatible with all Sonardyne’s latest generation Compatt 5 and DPT Wideband transponders as well as previous generation Mk4 Compatts. They can be used with directional and omni-directional transducer types.
- Manufactured from syntactic foam core encapsulated within a high visibility polyurethane elastomer coating
- Compatible with Sonardyne Compatt 5, DPT and Mk4 Compatt transponders
- Lifting eyelet inserts incorporated to ease transponder deployment and recovery
- Designed to stack, not roll, on vessel deck
- Available in 1,000, 3,000, 5,000 and 7,000 metre depth ratings