Teledyne Benthos ATM-885 LF (9-14kHz) Subsea Modem
Teledyne Benthos underwater acoustic modems are used for worldwide subsea applications and are the only modems available in a combined modem/acoustic release configuration. Reduce expensive underwater cabling by making any subsea sensor a wireless sensor for shallow or deep water applications. OEM configurations are available.
- Depth: 2000 m (6,560 ft)
- Size: 5.5 in. (14 cm) Diameter x 33.5 in. (85 cm) Length.
- Weight: 24 lbs (11 kg) Dry, 11 lbs (5 kg) Wet
- Power: 378 W•Hr internal batteries (can also be powered by external source)
- Frequencies: Low frequency (LF) 9-14 kHz
- Omni directional (180° beam)
- Directional (60° beam)
- Connection: MBH-9-MP connector on unit, 9 pin RS-232 cable included