The Tornado camera from Tritech is a high quality low light system using the latest CCD technology. A ½” Interline CCD sensor provides a high-resolution 570 horizontal line monochrome picture. The Tornado module has a sensitivity of 3x10-4 lux. It is contained within a new 4000m compact stainless steel housing fitted with a high quality water corrected acrylic view port.
- High resolution 570 horizontal TV Lines
- Compact stainless steel housing
- 4000m depth rated
- High sensitivity 3x10-4 lux
- PAL or NTSC format
- Water corrected view port
- Long line high frequency boost