ROVINS is a combined survey-grade full featured Inertial Navigation System (INS) for water depths up to 3,000m. Designed specifically for offshore survey and construction works, ROVINS improves the efficiency of all operations where accurate position, heading, 3D speeds and attitude are key benefits.
- All-in-one 3D positioning with heading, roll, pitch and heave
- Fiber-Optic Gyroscope (FOG), unique strap-down technology
- Multiple aiding options (DVL, USBL, LBL, RAMSES, GPS, depth sensor)
- DVL Ready option available
- RAMSES Synthetic Baseline Positioning System option available
- OCTANS footprint compatible