Tritech 720i Gemini Multibeam Imaging Sonar
Gemini 720i sets new standards for multibeam imaging sonars. It offers a compact real-time high frequency imaging solution, which is suitable even for very small ROVs and AUVs. The sonar head weighs just over 1kg in water and is designed to be easily installed onto a variety of underwater vehicles and platforms.
With a 720kHz operating frequency, and state of the art processing electronics, Gemini 720i produces images of superb clarity with the added benefit of real-time imaging. An integrated sound velocity sensor assists in providing the sharpest image possible, with accurate ranging.
- 720kHz operating frequency
- 120º field of view
- Integrated velocimeter for accurate ranging
- Weighs only 1.2kg in water
- Interfaced with either Ethernet or VDSL
- Display data via Tritech’s SeaNet Pro or Gemini’s standalone software
- Software Development Kit available
- 300m rated