Cygnus Diver Digital Thickness Gauge
The Cygnus Underwater is the original diver held subsea multiple echo Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge. It was designed for use by divers undertaking subsea maintenance and surveys.
The unit is depth rated to 300 metres and it provides an accurate metal thickness measurement through coatings up to 20mm thick. The bright LED display ensures easy viewing even in poor visibility conditions.
- RINA approved (Certificate No. 2009DGPO787)
- Auto - Probe Recognition (APR)
- "Deep-Coat” mode for measuring through coatings up to 20 mm thick
- Easy calibration using convenient buttons
- Rugged, durable, shock-proof construction
- Stable calibration - linear accuracy - no zero adjustment
- Large bright LED display for poor visibility
- Pressure rated to 300 m depth
- Heavy duty sealed unit with double ‘O’ ring protection
- Self-verification of measurements to ensure accuracy
- Echo strength indicator to aid measurement
- All probes are protected by a membrane to prevent damage
- Various probe options
- Two rechargeable battery packs with charger
- Fixed head probe option for single handed use.