ASAMS System 3 Magnetic Particle Inspection
System 3 MPI is a modular design employing a sophisticated power control Surface Unit and an integrated, pressure compensated, Subsea Unit with built-in ink management systems.
A heavy-duty isolating transformer supplies power to the Surface Unit, which is connected to the Subsea Unit via a single 200 metre umbilical, which is deployed from a strong hand operated spooling frame.
- Three magnetising techniques in one system
- Full surface control & monitoring facilities
- High intensity Ultra-Violet (U/V) Lamp
- De-magnetising facility
- Transformer isolated power supply
- Built-in Earth Leakage Detectors
- Operates at any depth