Teledyne Reson SeaBat 7128
The SeaBat 7128 is a high-resolution forward-looking sonar system operating at 200kHz or 400kHz that illuminates a wide 128° horizontal sector ahead of the sonar head assembly. The SeaBat 7128 may be mounted on a surface vessel, submarine, AUV or ROV and is available in depth ratings up to 6000 meters.
The SeaBat 7128 focused beams, high ping rate and bandwidth combine to provide the user with superior resolution and image quality. The use of multibeam sonar technology allows for nearly instantaneous update of the sonar image, which provides information to the user faster than mechanically scanning sonars.
- Unparalleled resolution and installation flexibility
- 200kHz or 400kHz frequency
- High speed: 256 focused receive beams
- 0.5° beam width
- Update rate up to 50Hz update rate (range selection dependent)
- Range up to 500m using 200kHz