The Sonic 2024 is the world’s first proven wideband high resolution shallow water multibeam echo sounder. With proven results and unmatched performance, the Sonic 2024 produces reliable and remarkably clean data with maximum user flexibility through all range settings to 500m.
The unprecedented 60 kHz signal bandwidth offers twice the resolution of any other commercial sonar in both data accuracy and image. With over 20 selectable operating frequencies to chose from 200 to 400 kHz, the user has unparalleled flexibility in trading off resolution and range and controlling interference from other active acoustic systems.
- 60kHz Wideband Signal Processing
- Focused 0.5° Beam Width
- Selectable Frequencies 200-400kHz
- Selectable Swath Sector 10° to 160°
- System Range to 500m
- Embedded Processor/Controller
- Equiangular or Equidistant Beams
- Roll Stabilization
- Rotate Swath Sector
- R2Sonic 2024 Wideband Multibeam Echosounder 200/400 KHz c/w Snippets backscatter Truepix
- R2Sonic 2024 Ultra High resolution 700KHz 0.3x0.6 Beam Option
- R2Sonic 2024 Raw Water Column Output