EdgeTech 2000 DSS Integrated Sub-bottom & Side Scan Sonar
EdgeTech, the market leader in deep water sonar systems since 1965, now offers the 2000-DSS; an integrated combined system that gathers side scan and sub-bottom data utilizing EdgeTech’s proprietary Full Spectrum CHIRP technology in water depths up to 2000 meters.
The 2000-DSS System is available with either 100/400 kHz or 300/600 kHz dual simultaneous CHIRP side scan sonar frequencies in addition to a wideband 2-16 kHz sub-bottom profiler.
- Dual simultaneous CHIRP side scan sonar frequencies (either 100/400 kHz or 300/600 kHz)
- CHIRP 2-16 kHz sub-bottom profiler
- 2000 meter depth rating
- Turn key system; easy to operate
- Superior resolution, range & penetration
- Digital telemetry over single coaxial cable
- Improved SNR from Full-Spectrum CHIRP signal processing
- Built-in motion, heading & temperature sensors
- Modular design allows easy sensor removal and integration in AUV/UUV/ROV/ROTV
- EdgeTech quality & reliability you can depend on backed by 24/7 support
- 670C Towfish