Surplussing Check Valves
Moffat Surplussing Valves™ are a variable cracking pressure check-valve. They are a time proven solution in preventing the collapse of hoses due to external pressure./p>
The test panels are designed and fabricated entirely to customer requirements.
- Compact inline design check-valve.
- Prevents hose collapse due to external pressure.
- Variable cracking pressure; in excess of 100 Bar possible.
- Available up to 4" Nominal Bore.
- Subsea specification materials.
- Easy to service and maintain.
- Customer specified.
- In excess of 100 Bar differential pressure possible.
- Anson / Weco fig. 1502.
- Others available on request.