Deflection-type Weight Indicator
Compact, versatile, portable weight indicator for small drilling and workover rigs
Designed for use on small drilling units, the Forum Deflection-type Weight Indicator is easy to move from rig to rig. The Weight Indicator system consists of a Gauge and a Deadline Diaphragm, connected by a high-pressure Hose. The deadline diaphragm converts line-load into a hydraulic pressure signal that is transmitted to the gauge. All system components fit inside a steel container for convenient, compact storage. Built-in handles make the entire system easy to transport.
|Gauge and Steel Container 17 inches high x 14 inches wide||Deadline Diaphragm|
- Ready for immediate use — Each system is assembled, loaded with Forum indicator fluid, calibrated, tested, and sealed before shipment.
- Adjustable dampers allow operator-controlled pointer sensitivity.
- Can be mounted near the driller or on the mast or derrick, for optimum setup in any drilling situation — avoiding problems that can result from deadline-mounting, such as buffeting by line vibration.
- Equipped with 10 different dials calibrated for number and size of line in pounds, kilograms, or decanewtons, for easy, flexible measurement readings.
- Rugged, compact container with built-in handles makes this system easy to transport — even by one person.
- Large, easy-to-read gauge
- Compatible with all industry-standard deadline anchors
- Built to last — delivers accurate measurements even in extreme drilling and environmental conditions
To order specify:
- Size of rig
- Size of drilling wireline
- Derrick capacity in pounds
- Number of lines strung
- Hose length