Anchor-type Weight Indicators
Driller's Box with Anchor-type Weight Indicator
Instant, accurate indications of total hook load and net weight on bit enable faster, more efficient drilling
Panel-mounted as an integral part of drillers' consoles or box-mounted for portability, Forum hydraulic deadline Anchor-type Weight Indicators help the driller maintain consistent weight on bit for faster, more efficient, and more economical drilling.
- Custom configurable with your choice of instruments:
- Mud pump pressure gauge
- Mud pump stroke meter (SPM)
- Rotary table meter (RPM)
- Electric torque meter
- Tong-torque gauge
- Models available for deadline loads of 30,000 to 200,000 pounds.
- Gauge includes outer dial for direct weight-on-bit reading and inner dial for total hook load.
- Includes vernier bit weight indicator with 4:1 sensitivity for highest possible accuracy.
- Includes a high pressure hose and disconnect fittings.
- Dampers stabilize pointer in case of rough drilling or jarring.
- Large, easy-to-read gauge
- Compatible with all industry-standard deadline anchors
- Built to last — delivers accurate measurements even in extreme drilling and environmental conditions
Anchor-type Weight Indicator Models
|Model||Maximum Load (pounds)||Lines||Indicator Diameter (inches)|
|200||200,000||10, 12, 14, 16||16|
|150||150,000||10, 12, 14, 16||16|
|125||125,000||10, 12, 14, 16||16|
|100||100,000||8, 10, 12, 14||16|
|75||75,000||6, 8, 10, 12||16|
|50||50,000||6, 8, 10, 12||16|
|40||40,000||4, 6, 8, 10||12 or 8½|
|30||30,000||4, 6, 8||8½ or 6|