Unitized Pressure Gauges
Rugged gauges can easily be read from 60 feet away or more
The easy-to-read Forum Unitized Pressure Gauges indicate mud
pump pressure and standpipe pressure. These gauges can be used on cementing, acidizing, fracturing, and gravel-packing trucks.
- Standard capacities (psi) include:
- 0 – 1,000
- 0 – 3,000
- 0 – 5,000
- 0 – 6,000
- 0 – 10,000
- 0 – 15,000
- and metric equivalents in kg/cm2, KPa, MPa, and BAR units of measure
- Large 6-inch dial face
- Mounting: 2-inch male NPT
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Rugged 17-4 PH stainless steel gauge body
- Diaphragm or bronze piston with Quad Viton seals
- Fluid-filled case lubricates moving components and the pointer damper, for increased reliability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Integral operator-adjustable damper eliminates pointer oscillations.
- Replaceable diaphragm, and checkvalve for loading fluid make on-site service easy.
- Hexagon-shaped gauge body for easy mounting.
- Bourdon tube and movement indicator gives highly accurate readings of mud pump and standpipe pressure changes.
UFPG Gauge UHPG Gauge