Single Pointer Pressure Gauge
Gauge provides quick, accurate check of mud pump operation
Forum Single Point Pressure Gauge systems help detect mud pump operation problems, such as washed out drill pipes. this convenient gauge can be mounted in a weight -indicator box on the drillers console, or on the mud pump. The system consists of a 6 inch Pressure Gauge a Gauge Protector and a high pressure hose.
|Pressure Gauge||Pressure Gauge||For hose lengths over 50 feet, the Forum 517038 1:1 Piston Separator can be used|
- Standard capacities include:
- 3,000, 5,000, 6,000, 10,000, and 15,000 psi
- 210, 350, 420, 700, and 1,000 kg/cm²
- Also available in kPA, MPa, and BAR capacities
- Durable 517-152 Gauge Protector mounts
with 2-inch NPT sub
- Standard 50-foot hose, with other hose lengths available
- Easy to mount in a variety of locations: in a weight-indicator box, in the driller's console, or on the mud pump.
- Full 360° dial calibration accurately indicates small pressure changes.
- Fluid-filled gauge protects readings from truck
or rig vibration.
- Large, easy-to-read 6-inch, fluid-filled dial face.
- Operator-adjustable high-pressure damper ensures accurate readings.
To order specify
- Required capacity
- Length of hose from sensor to gauge
- Gauge mounting