Ton Mile Indicator Systems
Maximize wire rope lifespan and help ensure timely, safe slip-and-cuts
The rugged Forum Ton Mile Indicator Systems provide essential ton mile measurements to protect your equipment investment and improve drilling safety.
Each system includes a Display Console, Weight Transducer Assembly, Distance Encoder Assembly, and Cables.
- Indicates ton miles between wireline slippings.
- Indicates total ton miles between wireline change-outs.
- Includes always-on, non-stop display of load on each wireline (in tons).
- Provides user-configurable options including:
- Display of ton miles, ton kilometers, or mega joules
- Number of parts-of-line reeving used.
- Improves the cost-effectiveness and efficiency of your rig by helping to eliminate wasteful, premature slip-and-cuts from being performed while the wire rope still has weeks of useful life.
- Enhances rig safety by helping to ensure timely slip-and-cuts — reducing potentially hazardous wire rip wear.