Pump Stroke Counter/Rate Meter
Monitors and displays number of strokes and stroke rate for two mud pumps
The Forum Pump Stroke Counter/Rate Meter displays both the total number of strokes and the strokes per minute for two mud pumps â€” up to 1,024 strokes per minute for each pump. Push buttons conveniently located on the front of the instrument make it easy for the operator to reset each pump count. A stainless steel enclosure ensures reliable readings even in the toughest operating environments.
- Displays total number of strokes — from 0 to 9,999
- Displays number of strokes per minute — from 7.5 to 1,024
- Low current consumption — approximately 100 uA in standby mode
- LCD display height: 0.7 inch
- Operates in temperatures from -4° to 140° F (–20° to 60° C)
- Size: 7-7/8" H x 7-7/8" W x 3" D
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Available model that meets Class 1, Division 1 standards
- Displays strokes for 2 mud pumps (Optional model available that displays strokes for 3 mud pumps)
- Battery powered — no external power required.
- Low energy use adds the extra benefit of an intrinsically safe design.
- Stainless steel enclosure ensures accurate readings in harsh environments.
- Easy-to-read display and easy-to-use control buttons.
- Low maintenance, with a long life expectancy of 50,000 hours of continuous use.
- Requires no calibration.