Durable, reliable recorder delivers crucial drilling data
An essential tool for all drilling operations, the Drilling Recorder provides accurate, duplicate 12-hour or 24-hour charts that record measurements of virtually all crucial drilling functions, such as drill string weight, penetration rate, and other data.
- Duplicate 12-hour or 24-hour strip charts in English, metric, or SI metric measurements.
- Available in 3-, 5-, or 7-pen configurations.
- Recordings include:
Detects downhole problems such as tight holes or cave-ins as they occur.
Indicates each 1-foot and 5-foot depth drilled (or each 1/3 meter and 1 meter).
- Rotary RPM
Enables optimum penetration.
Alerts operator about problems such as worn bits, formation changes, and out-of-gauge holes.
- Pump rate SPM
Ensures accurate calculations of fluid volume pumped into the system. When used with other records, can help predict kick areas for offset wells.
- Pump pressure
Provides warning of potential downhole problems.
- Pit level
Indicates problems such as kicks or lost circulation.
- Fluid flow
Warns of lost circulation, formation fluid influx, or kicks.
- Engineered for durability
- Simple design makes maintenance easy
- Includes rugged chart storage container
To order specify:
- Sensors required
- Number of pens (3, 5, or 7)
- Functions to record
- 12- or 24-hour chart drive
- Wire and hose lengths