Forum’s CCTV system is an IP CCTV system that is specially designed for remote and harsh environments on offshore production platforms, FPSO’s drilling rigs and wind farms, as well as onshore land rigs, petrochemical facilities and tank farms. When the working area is explosion proof, or when there are a lot of vibrations, shocks or high EMC radiation, the Forum CCTV system is your best option. With over 15 years of experience the system has proven to be very reliable. The CCTV system has endured the heat in Saudi Arabia to the harsh North Sea, and from the Gulf of Mexico to the Far East. Operating in high risk and harsh environments is challenging. Visual information is often key to monitoring and safeguarding the processes, but is also hard to obtain. Our sophisticated CCTV system will give you all the images you need to guarantee a safe and efficient operation. The system is easy to operate and can be expanded from a simple monitoring system to an advanced warning system, saving you time and money.
- Increased efficiency - by remote (onshore) access and advanced analytics
- Flexible system - easy to expand with additional cameras
- Simple control - through dedicated monitoring stations
- Reduced cabling cost - due to smart design
- Full view of installation - with ruggedized and Ex equipment
- Viewing of high quality video for multiple cameras in multiple configurations
- Support H.264 digital video codec
- Forum’s software is simple and fast. It has a low latency and a high quality image
- Control PTZ or AF-Zoom cameras by using mouse, touchscreen, trackerball or optional joystick
- Easy and intuitive navigation
- Many possibilities of different split views and selectable video streams
- PTZ presets and master-presets for controlling multiple PTZ simultaneously
- Sequential camera switcher
- Mix and match different types of cameras in one Forum IP system.