Hydraulic Latch Assembly
Eliminates the need to send someone in a man-basket into the hot zone for rig-up. .
More safety redundancies than the rest. The HLA is the only fail safe-closed latch/lock in the field.
The only field repairable latch/lock in the industry. Most repairs can be done in less than 15 minutes in the field.
Forum Energy Technologies Hydraulic Latch Assembly is proven to improve safety and increase efficiency in the field. With the Hydraulic Latch Assembly installed, there is no longer a need for a man in a man-basket to be in the red zone, allowing for frac crews to continue to operate. The Hydraulic Latch is also simple enough to repair in the field reducing downtime.
Hydraulic Latch Advantages:
- Connects and disconnects in 5 minutes or less.
- Removes the hazard of sending up someone in a man basket.
- Allows for simul-fracs.
- Has more safety redundancies than others in the industry.
- Is the only fail-safe closed latch in the industry.
- Simple enough to repair on site. No more worrying about sending it back to the manufacture every time something needs work.
- Built in guide to simplify correct placing, even on a windy day.
- Visual indicators to improve safety and operation.
- Control boxes available to operate multiple latches.
Middle East: +971565049140
Asia Pacific: +86-187-2194-1350