Head (tool) Catcher:
- Designed to "catch" and hold the fishing neck, this is accomplished by spring loaded jaws that are set to "auto catch" by default.
- Once a catch is made, Jaws must be hydraulically actuated to release the fishing neck.
- By design, this unit will prevent the loss of tool string down the hole in the event of a "pull- off" once the fishing neck has been engaged.
- As an added safety measure, we have equipped this head catcher with an integral ball check to effectively, seal off well bore pressure in the event of a "pull-off".
- 15,000 psi. working pressure
- 22,500 psi. test pressure
- H2S service compatible
Pressure and service, dependant on union requested.