- Milled ribs for maximum strength.
- Non-aggressive hard-banding applied to leading and trailing angled profiles of ribs ensure that the shoe will not make new hole.
- Ribs with shallow angles on top and bottom for easy passage through tight spots or ledges.
- Optimized rib width provides full stand-off with good flow area between ribs.
- Can be supplied as a guide shoe (no valves), or with one or multiple back-pressure valves.
- Cast aluminum nose material standard, easily drilled out due to numerous break points (jets) and shorter design.
- Optional composite nose material is even easier to drill out with only a 20% reduction in overall strength.
- Center hole in nose is designed to prevent drop balls from potentially sealing off and reducing flow area.
- Can be rotated and/or reciprocated as desired.
- Available in 3-1/2" through 20" casing sizes, with customizable rib OD’s.