The T265 Forum Pack packer is a retrievable seal bore packer run on electric line with a wireline adapter kit and setting tool or on tubing using a hydraulic setting tool. All the load bearing parts are designed to withstand high tensile loads and the bi-directional slips prevent any movement after setting. It is retrieved by a straight pull release mechanism using a Forum Pack Retrieving Tool.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for use in vertical, deviated or horizontal well completion applications.
- Bi-directional slips prevent any movement after setting.
- An internal locking device maintains pack off.
- Retrieved by a straight pull shear release using a Team Pack retrieving tool.
- Retrieving tool has an emergency shear release feature in the event that the packer does not release.
- Available with materials and elastomers suitable for standard or sour services