HS-II Hydraulic Set Dual String Packer
The T905 HS-II is a high pressure hydraulic set dual string production packer usually run above a single string hydraulic or wireline set single string packer in a dual completion. It can also be readily modified for use as a low pressure packer in a submersible pump completion. Its compact length makes it ideal for use in deviated wells or in applications where doglegs are anticipated.
The sequential upper slip release system ensures that each slip is released individually to reduce the loads required to release the packer. The HS-II Packer is available with short string or long string setting capabilities and a variety of tubing connections and short string seal options. It is also adaptable for electric, submersible pump applications.
Features and Benefits
- Hydraulic set to allow well completions to be flanged up before setting.
- Released by straight pull on the long string with field adjustable shear setting.
- Dressed with upper slips rather than hold-down buttons for added reliability.
- Can be pressure tested on location prior to running.
- All components locked in place to avoid premature setting while running in.
- Available in long or short sting set configuration.
- Shear release mechanism is unaffected by differential pressures.
- Short string connection can be threaded or configured with a seal bore to accept
- locator, J-latch or snap latch seals.
- Premium thread connections are available upon request.