Wireline Adapter Kit
F/ASI-X, PATRIOT & SCORPION RETRIEVABLE PACKERS
The T598 Wireline Adapter Kit is used as the interface between the Patriot, Scorpion or the ASI-XW retrievable packer to enable them to be set in place using standard pressure setting assemblies.
Features and Benefits
- Setting on electric wireline, using the combination of a power charge and a pressure setting
- assembly, enables packer to be accurately located in the well by correlating their position with well logs.
- May be set with industry standard E-Line or Hydraulic Setting Tools.
- Simple to install with only three major parts – no special tools required.
- Allows packer placement in a much shorter time than by using tubular conveyed methods.
- Allows tubing retrieval while leaving the packer and PBR in place.
- Allows subsequent PBR retrieval with right-hand rotation pulling tool.