The T495 Expansion Joint is designed to allow expansion or contraction of the tubing during injection, treating and production operations. The Expansion Joint is designed to transmit torque throughout the stroke of the tool. Pressure is contained with a bonded seal system as standard equipment. Premium seals are available upon request.
Features and Benefits
- Torque transmitted through tool throughout stroke of tool.
- 110 KSI material standard.
- Premium material available upon request.
- EUE 8 RD tubing thread as standard. Premium threading available upon request.
- Bonded HNBR seals standard equipment.
- Premium seals available upon request.
- 10-foot stroke standard. Other length available upon request.
- May be pinned in retracted, middle or extended position.
- Temperature rating up to 325° F [ 162,78° C] standard. Higher temperature rating determined
- by seals used.