Pig Launchers and Receivers
Pig Launchers and Receivers are pressure containing vessels or sections of piping within a pipeline system that are utilized for pipeline maintenance, cleaning, and inline inspection. The main function of a Pig Launcher and Receiver is to allow operators to launch and receive pipeline pigs without interrupting or shutting down oil and gas pipeline operations. Often referred to as Pig Traps, Pig Launchers and Receivers are available in a wide variety of styles and customizable configurations dependent upon application and customer requirements.
Forum Energy Technologies – Production Equipment division is a leading provider of Pipeline Pig Launchers and Receivers. Our experience and knowledge of Conventional Pipeline Pigging Systems assures pipeline owners and operators of Forum’s commitment to reliability and safety. Every Launcher and Receiver System is designed by our Engineering team and fabricated to all applicable codes and latest material standards.
- Designed and Engineered by our Engineering Staff to ASME B31.8
- Can accommodate and design to ASME B31.3 / 31.4
- Fully Skid Mounted (also available without skidding)
- Painted to Customer Specification
- 100% Hydro tested
- 100% X-Ray tested
- ForumID – RFID Technology
- Available in Forum Standard Design
- Fully customizable to meet your needs and requirements
- Valves available through Forum Valve Solutions or preferred brand