MUD HOG™ Centrifugal Pumps
Forum’s MUD HOG™ centrifugal mud pump delivers improved performance, better longevity and higher cost savings compared to other centrifugal pumps. These lighter-weight pumps also offer lower investment costs and reduced parts expense.
Featuring a superior-quality bearing configuration, MUD HOG pumps provide improved stability and lower vibration that increases their working life expectancy. Parts are also fully interchangeable with other pumps currently on the market.
Benefits / Features
- Rugged pump shafts resist corrosion and transmit horsepower under challenging drilling conditions.
- Stainless steel sleeve protects shaft from abrasion and corrosion.
- Stainless steel casing and wear pad nuts allow easy access.
- High-quality bearing configuration improves stability and lowers vibration, increasing pump life.
- Impeller reduces wear on stuffing box cover and supports extended mechanical seal life.
- Industry-leading mechanical seals provide rugged protection in the field.
- Premium labyrinth seals reduce bearing contamination and shaft wear.
- Hard iron components — impellers, stuffing box covers, wear pads – provide added durability.
- 2.5-inch, 1.875- inch, 1.125-inch frame sizes
- ATEX certified
- Skid packaging – liner flush skids, charge pump skids, transfer pump skids
- Performance test lab
- Pump curve program
- Fresh water
- Sea water
- Drilling mud
- Other Fluids