High-Pressure Manifold Fittings
With a smooth design that helps reduce erosion and pipe turbulence, Forum’s standpipe manifold fittings are available for both standard and high-pressure mud manifolds. Manifold fittings are available as either full-flow or with reducing configuration in all pipe wall schedules, with numerous configurations and end connections available. All Forum products are manufactured to meet or exceed the highest oilfield equipment standards: American Petroleum Institute, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, etc.
- Multiple sizes and configurations
- A487 grade 4-B steel
- Standard working pressure rating: 5,000 pounds per square inch (psi)
- Standard test pressure rating: 10,000 psi
- High-pressure working pressure rating: 7,500 psi
- High-pressure test pressure rating: 11,250 psi