Forum Energy Technologies and GDS Middle East Announce Signing of a Master Service Agreement
We are pleased to announce that Forum Energy Technologies and GDS Middle East have entered into a Master Service Agreement (MSA), which will expand Forum’s service and maintenance capabilities in the Middle East region. Forum and GDS have worked closely together in the past, and we are excited about the opportunity to expand our relationship and better serve our customer needs.
As Forum continues to grow its footprint and portfolio within the Middle East, GDS is able to immediately dispatch highly skilled technicians who will respond to your needs and minimize downtime and costs. GDS has regional workshop facilities in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, North Iraq, and Algeria.
This MSA will provide you, our partner, with an even greater level of service throughout the region. With proven reliability and success, we look forward to supporting your aftermarket sales and service requirements.
Forum Energy Technologies is a global oilfield products company, with a vast selection of drilling solutions, including iron roughnecks, hydraulic catwalks, pipe spinners, cranes, and a full range of aftermarket parts.
- Newly manufactured GDM topdrives, ranging from 275 to 1,000 ton
- Used topdrive sales
- Topdrive CAT IV inspections on all makes and models
- Yearly topdrive inspections and IP15 upgrades
- Mobile topdrive dyno testing
- Audit inspections, using a proprietary app for topdrives, catwalks, and draw works
- Drops survey’s utilizing internal software
- Z-Torque systems (newest Soft Torque system by Shell)
- Engineering services and rig integration projects
For any questions or comments, please contact:
Vice President of Operations, Middle East at firstname.lastname@example.org
Forum Middle East Service Manager at Matthew.Clements@f-e-t.com