Kongsberg Mini SSBL Transponders
The Mini SSBL transponders (MST) are medium frequency mini-transponders. The MST transponders are to be used with the following underwater positioning and navigation systems:
- HiPAP system
- HPR series
It is to be used for applications where a small and lightweight unit is required. A MST transponder is delivered with a moulded protective plastic coating. Uncoated units are available as an option.
- All switches and connectors are recessed within the end cap for added protection.
- The transponder comes with a pigtail with connector.
- External selection switches
- Channels for use with the:
- HiPAP system / HPR 400 series
- HPR 300
- Operator selectable source level to optimise battery life requirements
- Operator selectable sensitivity
- Fast battery charging
- Both transponder and responder function (external power supply)
- Expandability for the future addition of various sensors is built-in
- Fast battery charger (requires rechargable battery)
- Kongsberg MST 319 Omni Transponder
- Kongsberg MST 324 Directional
- Kongsberg MST 342 Super Directional