Sonardyne G6 iWAND Deck Test Unit
The iWand is a hand held acoustic transponder test and configuration device developed for use with Sonardyne’s 6G product range.
Being small, rugged and splash proof means the iWand is ideal for setting up equipment in the workshop, on the back deck of a ship, or on ROVs and subsea structures before they are deployed. The simple to use interface and sunlight readable display makes it easy to test, gather and download configurations.
- Handheld battery powered highly portable design
- Splash-proof and rugged
- Sunlight readable display
- Multi-band operation; LMF, MF and HMF
- Automatically discovers the acoustic address of the instrument
- Back deck testing of sensors, acoustic levels, release mechanism, battery pack capacity etc
- Simple to use software automatically synchronises when connected via Bluetooth, USB or Serial
- Automatic instrument configuration based on the Unique ID of the transponder ensuring only the correct configuration is downloaded
- Simple transponder configuration based on the application, water depth and baseline range
- GPS time synchronisation
- Serial test capability via standard interface test leads
- Configuration export to other Sonardyne systems
- Test report generated for audit trail