Sonardyne Compatt 5 Wideband Transponder
Faster set-up and calibration, greater equipment utilisation and reduced risk. These are just some of the cost saving benefits of the latest range of Compatt 5 Wideband transponders from Sonardyne.
All Medium Frequency Compatt 5s now incorporate Wideband Technology which uses advanced digital signalling techniques to dramatically improve the performance of acoustic positioning, navigation and telemetry systems.
The faster and more rugged wideband telemetry scheme supported by Compatt 5, enables baseline measurement and calibration data to be acquired faster and more reliably, allowing users to begin work sooner.
- Omni or Directional transducers
- MF operating frequency
- Depth rated to 3000 Metres (Options for 5000 Metres and 7000 Metres)
- Incorporates Sonardyne’s latest Wideband Technology
- Multiple operating modes; tone burst and wideband
- Hundreds of operating channels allowing truly independent acoustic operations
- Offers integrated positioning and telemetry
- Highly reliable release mechanism
- Faster remote tracking of seabed structures
- Easy to upgrade
- Standard Sensors - depth & temperature
- Optional Sensors - Quartz Pressure Sensor, Inclinometer and Sound Velocity sensors
- Sonardyne Compatt 5 Wideband with Standard Release Endcap
- Sonardyne Compatt 5 Wideband with SV Release Endcap
- Sonardyne Compatt 5 Midi Wideband with Release & Lithium Battery
- Sonardyne Compatt 5 Wideband with Combined Digiquartz-Inclinometer Endcap
- Sonardyne Compatt 5 Wideband with Combined Digiquartz-SV Endcap
- Sonardyne Compatt 5 Wideband with Digiquartz Release Endcap
- Sonardyne Compatt 5 Wideband with Inclinometer Endcap