Kongsberg MS 1000 Scanning Sonar
MS 1000 software program converts any standard PC into a full-function sonar processor without the need for additional boards or hardware, and is designed under ISO standards to ensure compliance to reliability, statutory and regulatory requirements.
MS 1000 is a Windows-based application and can be configured to control the complete digital line of Kongsberg Mesotech’s scanning sonar, altimeter, and bathy sensor products via industry-standard telemetry protocols.
- Simultaneous multiple scanning sonar head and altimeter operation, and sensor configurations
- Time-tagged recording of all sonar and sensor inputs to the PC’s hard-drive or external recording device
- Advanced target measurement and annotation tools
- Track Plotter module allowing the user to pre-plot search and survey lines, and to geo-reference sonar targets
- Networking capability
- Target tracking (optional)
- Ping synchronization for multiple-head operation; fused data display for dual head profiling
- GeoTiff image format
- 3D profiling with pan device
- Plug-and-play USB keypad
- Kongsberg MS 1000/971 Sonar Processor
- Kongsberg MS 1000 USB Telemetry/Power Interface Unit
- Kongsberg MS 1000 USB Dongle & Software