Applied Acoustics CSP-D Seismic Energy Source
The CSP-D is a seismic energy source for boomer and sparker applications which has been developed from the proven CSP1500 and CSP2200 versions. Uprated to 2400 Joules and with a higher rated thyristor ‘switch’the CSP-D sets the new industry standard.
The unit, with the same chassis and 1500J/second HV engine, is available in three variants; the CSP-D700, CSP-D1200 and the CSP-D2400. Additional settings allow for longer boomer pulse widths with the potential of more boomer seabed penetration.
- Cutting edge power supply technology evolved from years of field use.
- Unique dual voltage output provides exceptional versatility.
- Contains proprietary Variable Input Power Circuitry (AVIP) enabling slow start to minimise marine mammal disturbance and operation from the smallest possible generator.
- Reliability and security with global after sales service and support from the world's leading seismic power source manufacturer.
- Contains proprietary pulse shaping circuitry for optimisation of high resolution boomer data.
- Meets EC emissions regulations enabling interference-free field and laboratory use.
- Additional safety/protection features including over current shut-down, Safety OFF button and key-switch operation.
- All settings externally selectable including voltage/output power increments from 50 to 2400J, dependant on model.
- LED fault indicators display Over-temperature, Low Input Voltage and Capacitor Fault warnings.
- High current and voltage solid state (semiconductor) discharge method.
- Supplied with robust transit case, H.V. junction box, mains lead and H.V. connector plug.
- Applied Acoustics CSP 700 PSU
- Applied Acoustics CSP 2400 PSU