Please contact us to book a place on an advertised course or to enquire about possible training dates.
Please ensure that all booking requests include a full completed Training Request form. You can download the form using the links and buttons on the VisualSoft Training page.
VisualSoft offer comprehensive and highly flexible training options to our clients. Companies or individual users can select from a range of Training Modules, to build a course that specifically suits their needs. VisualSoft can also offer a selection of dates, to help with course planning and scheduling.
VisualSoft recommends the following standard courses, which are offered at intervals throughout the year.
- 3.4u / Inspectors / Online Surveyors – 3-Days (Modules: 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 13)
- 3.4u / Inspectors / Online Surveyors – 5-Days (Modules, Days 1 to 3: 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 13. Days 4 to 5: 4, 10, & 11)
- Survey Data Processors - Full Suite – 5-Days (All Modules)
Planned Course Dates
3-Day Course for 3.4u, Inspectors, ROV Crew, & Surveyors
- Monday 13 – Wednesday 15, November 2017, in Aberdeen.
5-Day Course for 3.4u, Inspectors, ROV Crew, & Surveyors
- Monday 13 – Friday 17, November 2017, in Aberdeen.
5-Day Course for Survey Data Processors
We are not scheduling a course specifically for data processors during this period.
Experienced data processors are welcome to attend other courses but should accept that these course will be less advanced and less fast paced.
Course dates may change, and are subject to demand. Please review this page regularly for updates.
Alternative dates could be made available if requested (subject to availability).
Applying for a Course
To apply for any of the proposed course dates shown above, or for more information please download a Training Request form by clicking here, and send the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the date you want is not shown below, please use the form to indicate your preferred month of training and we will do our best to assist.
Joining a Course
You can download joining instructions with our address, a map and details of local accommodation by clicking here.
Modular or Customised Courses
We can offer customised courses for client companies who want to tailor a course for their own personnel. Listed below are the 13 Training Modules from which different courses may be structured and tailored to suit the specific needs of the new VisualSoft User. The VisualSoft Training Team are available to offer help and advice in selecting suitable Modules to build your course.
- Introduction (Required for all courses)
- Awareness of VisualDVR (Data Processors.)
- VisualDVR (Surveyors, ROV & 3.4u)
- VisualArchive (Surveyors & Data Processors.)
- VisualDataLogger (Surveyors & Data Processors.)
- Visual3D-Inspector (Surveyors, 3.4u & Data Processors.)
- Event Configuration (Surveyors, 3.4u & Data Processors.)
- VisualReview & Data-Display (Surveyors, ROV, 3.4u & Data Processors.)
- Event Editing & QC (3.4u & Data Processors.)
- Basic Data Processing (Data Processors.)
- Profile Processing (Data Processors.)
- Advanced Data Processing (Data Processors.)
- Reporting (3.4u & Data Processors.)