UK SalesTel: +44 1224 744 000
US SalesTel: +1 713 329 8734
Brazil SalesTel: +55 21 3514 7350
Singapore SalesTel: +65 6465 4850
Now available as
Super Mohawk II with subCAN
Sub-Atlantic’s fully electric Super Mohawk remotely operated vehicle is an excellent general purpose professional ROV system suitable for observation, survey, pipelay support, light to medium work and NDT inspections.
- Now available with subCAN Control System
- High Reliability, Easy Maintenance
- Multiple Camera and Sensor Interfaces
- 2,000 metres / 6,500 feet Depth Rated
- Deeper Options Available
- Auto-Heading and Depth and Altitude
- Sub-Atlantic AC Propulsion Thrusters
- 2-Manipulator Capability
- Live Boat or TMS Operation
- 60 kg / 132 lb Payload with options
- Superb Work Skid Capability
Super Mohawk can carry out many of the tasks currently carried out by work class vehicles. An abundance of space, the rigid open-frame design and the generous payload capability provide a versatile solution for the fitting of manipulators, additional equipment and sensors. Two angled vertical thrusters allow an unhindered lower deck area for placement of equipment and attachment of tooling skids. Super-Mohawk provides high quality video for inspection work but also has the capabilities for running underslung tool packages such as tree valve torque tools, high pressure water jetting pumps and small hydraulic or electric manipulators.
Super-Mohawk is rated at 2000 metres / 6500 feet standard with deeper options available.