Sub-Atlantic’s fully electric MOHAWK remotely operated vehicle is a small compact, high performance professional ROV system which can be used for a variety of underwater tasks including observation, survey, NDT inspections and tooling.
- High Reliability, Easy Maintenance
- Sub-Atlantic AC Propulsion Thrusters
- Multiple Camera and Sensor Interfaces
- 1000 msw / 3280 fsw Depth Rated
- Auto-Heading and Depth (Optional Auto-Altitude)
- Plastic Open Frame Design
- Live Boat or TMS Operation
- 35 kg / 77 lb Payload
- Manipulator Options
- Tooling Skid Options
This small, professional inspection ROV delivers exceptionally high thrust in all directions from Sub-Atlantic’s reliable AC power thruster system. Mohawk provides high quality video for inspection work but also has the capabilities for running underslung tool packages such as tree valve torque tools, high pressure water jetting pumps and small hydraulic or electric manipulators.
Mohawk is rated at 1000 msw / 3280 fsw standard but can be easily upgraded to 2000 msw / 6560 fsw. Mohawk uses a small diameter main lift cable which reduces the Launch and Recovery System requirements and vessel deck space.