Moffat Hot Stabs & Receptacles
The Moffat Subsea Stab Connector™ is a compact, light and cost‐effective connector that allows a hose to be connected / disconnected subsea. The product has been in service since 1995 and has been refined and developed up until the present day as the demands of the subsea market have increased.
It is now recognised by many operators as the 'best of breed' industry standard item for subsea pigging, chemical injection, gas injection, flooding and venting operations.
- Compact, light, cost effective designs.
- Pressure balanced designs.
- Pressure rated up to 10,000 psi as standard, high pressure 15,000 psi model available
- Tapered guide insert allows easy alignment with ROV.
- Single operation to engage and disengage.
- Quick operation reduces connection downtime.
- Double Sided Receptacle design ensures access via ROV irrespective of pipe lay.
- Lockable connection solutions available to prevent accidental disengagement.
- Check (Surplussing) valve, dry-break connectorsolutions available.
- Various materials available