General Function Valve Pack
UK Sales+44 (0) 1224 798660
US Sales+1 713 329 8230
Brazil Sales+55 21 3514 7350
Singapore Sales+65 6465 4850
Our General Function Valve Packs are the most compact and lightweight available. Loaded with functionality, solenoid, proportional or mixed valve configurations and driven by a powerful, fully configurable digital control system, these are the perfect choice for ROV and tooling applications.
- 6, 8, 12 & 16 station versions
- Solenoid and/or Proportional Valves
- Wandfluh NG3 Valve Reliability
- Extremely Compact and Lightweight
- Manual or Prop. Pressure Reduction
- Externally Adjustable Flow Control
- Externally Adjustable Line Relief
- Removable/Configurable PO Check Valves
- Powerful Serial Control System
- Harware or GUI Control with Diagnostics
- Pressure Tolerant Electronics
- Pressure & Water Ingress Sensors
- Fully Captive Cover Screws
- Tested to 6,000 metres / 20,000 feet
The small size and weight of these valvepacks are achieved by building most of the functionality directly into the manifold body, thus avoiding many stacking ‘sandwich’ type valves. The heart of the system uses Sub-Atlantic’s unique Flow/PO Check Cartridge that combines a uni-directional flow controller and a pilot operated check valve. Typical operation includes manipulator functioning, adjustable torque tools, pan & tilt units, subsea robotics, etc. The small size and weight of these units make them additionally suitable for smaller electric ROVs where space and payload are at a premium.
The powerful serial control system drives either solenoid or proportional valves and can be independant or integrated into the customers overall control system.
Note: New clear lid has been introduced on all new models, Image above to be updated to reflect this. Download data sheet for details