The FloorHand™ FH-80 has been designed for ease of operation considering the highest standard for safety, while providing a tool to the industry with economics and efficiency in mind.
The FloorHand™ is available as a hanging version or in combination with a manipulator arm for well center and mousehole use and can be controlled directly on the tool or remotely through a standalone control panel
or drillers’ panel.
Benefits of the FH-80 are:
• Replaces manual tong handling
• Reduces physical exposure to the rig
• One size fits all, eliminating size component change-overs
• Best value in the industry
• Least amount of standard operational spare parts
• Simple and easy to maintain
• No special tools for operation or maintenance
• Simple logic for operating the FloorHand™
• Fast, repetitive and reliable make-up torque