High-Performance Valve Cover Retention System
Reduce Downtime, Maintenance Costs and HSE Risks
Forum’s high-performance valve cover retention system—part of the P-Quip® fluid end mud pump solution—is designed for quick and easy access to valves and seats, which reduces downtime associated with maintenance during drilling. The valve covers are sealed firmly in the fluid end by means of a spring mechanism, preventing valve plug and screw gland movement.
Since it is no longer necessary to tighten OEM-type, threaded-cap retainers by hammer, this system also helps minimize safety risks.
- Decreased downtime with quick and easy installation and change-outs
- Reduced HSE risks and costs, due to lost time incidents such as overexertion etc. since hammers and cheater bars are eliminated
- Improved drilling efficiency and equipment life since automatic clamping means no more under or over tightening
- Easy operation with conventional air or hand operated hydraulic pump
- Versions available for most pumps from 1,000 to 2,200 HP
- DNV and LLOYDS certified
- Direct replacement for OEM equipment