Electric Rotary Torque System
Reliable torque measurements for rigs that use electric motor-driven rotary tables
Engineered to provide years of accurate, reliable measurement of rotary torque on electric rigs, the Forum Electric Rotary Torque System delivers precision performance. Each system includes a Current Transducer and a Signal Conditioner. Other available system components include an Amp Meter and an E/P Transducer.
Simple design with no moving parts reduces maintenance
requirements and protects your equipment investment.
- Meter can indicate torque in amps, foot pounds, or metric units of measurement.
- Current Transducer attaches to DC power cable; no electrical connections are required.
- Signal Conditioner delivers output to meters, E/P Transducer, drilling recorder, and other data acquisition devices.
To order specify:
- Meter capacity, in amps
- Meter measurement: amps, or amps vs foot pounds (or metric equivalent)
- Classification of installation area